Tuesday May 21 , 2019
Text Size


As things currently stand

“If you are a bus, coach or lorry driver you must have a Driver certificate of Professional Competence (Driver CPC).”

Excerpt quoted from the direct.gov.uk web site.18/10/2011

Please follow this link provided for your convenience

to the relevant section of the government web site, for further information on its forthcoming impact on both new and existing driver’s alike.




Please note as stated this currently links to the aforementioned page referring to the topic, Driver CPC; however due to that web site being outside our control you may find the page changed without notice and/or unavailable at times.